Through Opportunity Rocks, your attendees will learn:
- What Steve Jobs’ infatuation with the Beatles can teach us about creating a vision for the future
- How to think like a rock star and break rules that need to be broken
- Why an action-oriented culture can help create exponential growth
- How to adopt the innovative mindset of global artists like Jay Z, Lady Gaga, The Rolling Stones and many more
- How to act like a headliner and drive change rather than ride it
Who Have Previously Rocked with Marvelless Mark®!
An experience unlike any other!
Your audience will learn, laugh, get on their feet and get ready to take action to transform their business. They may even get to pretend they’re Led Zeppelin’s John Bonham or The Who’s Keith Moon through Marvelless Mark’s special Rhythms in Business finale.
But no matter what, your audience will leave with one prevailing thought:
Their inner business rock star does exist, and it’s finally ready to take the stage.
Marvelless Mark’s Latest Book
Did you know that Steve Jobs’ business success model was… The Beatles? What current rock star begins her day by asking her team, “How are we going to be brilliant today?” and what if your team started their day the same way? What was it that was more important to Jay Z than making money, how did it lead to his global success, and how can it work for you?